What we do
Harpar is a UK Based coaching and development research boutique. We are the pioneers of blending Neuroscience and Bite Size Learning and development, we revolutionising how our clients’ ingest knowledge, and transport to action.
We qualify via creation and we’ve developed a unique view into how coaching works when it comes to corporate performance
From professional qualifications to building leaders, find out how harpar can help you close the gap between business and career objectives, and gain results that organically drive growth.
WHAT OUR FELLOWS ARE SAYING
‘with my coaching skills, I moved from the Head of Coaching to the head of Coaching Global’
CG (SHELL UK)
Learning happens with the right emotional state. Harpar courses are embedded with Brain Based learning methodology, proven to energise and motivate, which is exactly the right state to learn effectively
Our Learning and development system It’s the only complete skill development system that is backed by science–not best practices–and is tested and proven, we help you confidently build a framework for L&D success through the science and practice of systems learning.
I need coaching, tools, and services that equip managers and their teams to move forward more effectively Targeted coaching solutions serving enterprise functional areas
Courses for Managers
- Do you want to develop your confidence and management skills?
- Do you want to Learn using methods that are not complex, not overwhelming and don’t make learning stressful?
- Do you understand how your role and what you do affects the dynamics of your team?
Managers are encouraged to make full use of the online courses in their preferred field. As a Manager, as a significant role model to your team, you must adopt a motivation and execution of continuous professional development.
We have embedded Bite size methodology to our learning solutions, allowing you to learn in small clusters of information whilst encouraging the exploration of practical skills. It is the learning and use of the new skills which will transfix your brain to keep hold of the new skill. That is why our courses include small chunks of information for each module, followed by the encouragement to practice the skills. This leads to the skill being embedded into your long-term memory.
When choosing qualifications, we encourage managers to adopt the level 5 or above suite of qualifications and consider the CMI route to Chartered Manager (a global symbol demonstrating your effectiveness as a manager in the 21st Century)
• Coaching promotes the alignment of operations with key objectives, reducing time wastage through clear direction and enhanced confidence
• Managers as Coaches can now improve over 72% of business practices (CMI), through advanced communication, reducing procrastination and understanding the power of focus, and solution focused goal orientation.
• Leverage competition by factoring more collaboration through coaching, whilst organically creating a culture of innovation, allowing the organisation to assume ‘improvising aptitude’