Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
This qualification is to support new or aspiring team leaders to make the transition from working in a team to leading a team. Your organisation will benefit from motivated and competent team leaders with their focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership and getting results from their teams.
Who are these qualifications for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader. This allows learners with the exact skills required to effectively lead people in the right direction. The qualification is delivered through supported distance learning; all learning modules and assignments will be sent to you to work through at your own time and pace. How quick you gain the certification depends on your speed to complete the assignments to the criteria required. You will gain full support from Harpar Ltd through telephone, emails and local meetings. We currently hold a 100% pass rate.
- Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- Minimum 13 credits
- QCF Credits
- Full Certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
The qualification consists of three mandatory units covering the core skills needed to lead a team. Learners look at how to plan, allocate and monitor work; plus gain tools and techniques to develop as a leader and get the most from their team. Then learners complete the Certificate with optional units which cover everything from communication skills to business improvement techniques.
Benefits for individuals
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader.
Benefits for employers
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.