Harpar were invited by the Global Coaching Manager of Shell to conduct a training needs analysis (TNA) to identify gaps between staff behavior and the company’s global competency framework.
After completion of the TNA Harpar’s Learning & Development Consultants identified a range of solutions to help Shell achieve more success across the organization.
The following Bespoke Solutions were provided for Shell:
• A management development programme including modules in:
– Performance Management
– Time Management
– Objective Setting
• An in-depth coaching programme focused on:
– Coaching skills and techniques
– The Psychology of coaching
– Relationship building
• NLP Advanced communications programme
• Professional & Positive Mindset programme
• Conflict Resolution – programme
• Developing personal action plans – workshop
• One to One Executive coaching was provided to the Global Coaching Manager and his team
These solutions were designed and delivered by Harpar’s Learning & Development Consultants to Shell’s staff from sites across the world, including the USA, South East Asia and various European locations.
• Increase in the number coaching relationships and coaching sessions within the business
• As a result of more coaching taking place, a reported increase in staff members taking action and ownership of the personal development plans.
• The Global Coaching Manager reported improved communication across worldwide teams
• More confident approach to handling conflict and dispute within team across the organization
• Delegates reported a more solution focused mindset towards tackling problems and challenges
Share this Case Study