Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for learners who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively coach or mentor people within an organisational context. It is also an ideal qualification for those who wish to commence a career in coaching or mentoring.
Benefits for individuals
- ●● Know what it takes to be an effective coach and mentor
- ●● Understand the role and responsibilities of effective coaches and mentors
- ●● Learn how to manage coaching and mentoring processes using recognised models
- ●● Put your new skills into practice by carrying out supervised coaching ormentoring sessions
- ●● Analyse your coaching or mentoring performance in order to improve own abilityBenefits for employers
- ●● Implement effective coaching and mentoring to improve organisational performance
- ●● Ensure the individuals developed as coaches and mentors are equipped with theskills, knowledge and understanding they require
- ●● Enhancing the coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation by developinghighly effective coaches or mentorsProgression
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
●● ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
●● ILM Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
●● ILM Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management